Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Coral, Pink and Turquoise Nursery

I haven't shown pics of my girly little's nursery - I had gone with a pink and turquoise scheme and then let it go. It didn't quite meet my expectations, it was cute, and I had made my own bedding using the Shabby Chic Hydrangea line at Target - but as usual...I got decorating a.d.d. I found the bedding I wanted before I knew I was having a girl on Craigslist for SUPER cheap - the Pottery Barn Penelope line...so I switched over to that. It's so sweet. (I'd show a picture, but miss girl is taking a snooze, and I don't dare interfere with that snoozy goodness). 
But, the turquoise and pink still calls my name. And then, last night I accidentally found this picture while looking for inspiration.

via

I think what my room was missing was the coral - which adds depth I think. I ADORE this room. My wall color is Pink Moire by BM. And I already have a little can of Cloudburst by Behr that I added an inch or two of white to make it softer and creamier. So all I need is the Hopeful by SW for that burst of coral. Totally rational, right???
 
So, the a.d.d. continues. I'm not the only one, right? 

xo-Chris

1 comment: